1. How can I place an order on The Tinge?
- Browse through various products available at our website and "Add to Bag" the product by selecting the size
- the product will be added to your cart once you click on the "Add to Bag"
- Go to your shopping bag and click on "Go to Checkout"
- Provide your Shipping and Billing Address
- Select the payment method by clicking on "Prepaid" or "Cash on Delivery"
- Confirm the payment and your order will be placed
2. How do I pay for my order?
These are the following ways you can pay for your order:
3. Order not received on time?
In rare situations, orders may get delayed due to various issues which may by out of our hands. We will keep you updated through calls or emails on the status of your orders. You can also call or email us to check on your orders.
4. Do I need to pay any delivery or courier charges for my order?
No, there are no extra courier or delivery charges applicable to your orders because currently, we are providing free delivery
5. Is it safe to place an order with my credit/debit card?
6. Size is not available on the website?
You can call +91 8619963011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Payment failure while placing my order, what should I do?
If the amount has been deducted from your bank account then we would request you to wait for 24 hours as it's usually credited back to your account. If you do not receive the amount within 24 hours, call (+91 8619963011) or email us (email@example.com) with your bank account statement and we will help you further.
8. Can I get my order delivered to multiple addresses?
Your order can be delivered to only one address. If you wish to send products to several addresses, please place separate orders for each address.